APM- Top ENR Industrial Construction - Lexington, KY
Would you like to join a Top National ENR GC in a booming Kentucky Market?
Excellent retention rate and large space for promotion.
About Our Client
Michael Page has been retained by a national construction firm with a storied history in the Kentucky market. With an established presence in Lexington, the office builds predominantly in the industrial and commercial markets with work typically $20M - $40M range but have built $100M projects. Since the business has focused on its core markets, they have proven market stability during any economic turns. The business is seeking an Assistant Project Manager - Top ENR industrial Construction to join the team as soon as possible. Please apply below now for immediate consideration or contact Bryan directly at 617-824-2647.
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures project data and documentation is regularly updated in PM tools and kept current to ensure accurate communication of project status. Ensures project status is concise and uses business terminology.
- Develop project schedules, track schedule progress and deliverables to ensure projects are delivered on schedule.
- Monitors and reports on financial status of the project(s).
- Consulting with customers and internal teams to coordinate and manage strategic, measurable objectives for projects
- Assists in the procurement of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring conformance to specifications while monitoring delivery.
- Visits job site(s) as needed to review progress and quality of work, with possible required relocation to the job site for commissioning activities.
- Responsible for delivering projects within committed timelines, on budget, and with approved scope.
- Organize and maintain job files to ensure continuity of work flow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- The position will include customer interaction at a functional and technical level, candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work with other team members, partners or customers as needed to oversee or share design and development responsibilities to deliver successful projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will have the following attributes:
- Applicable candidates should have a minimum 2 years of experience in standard project management practices, including project scope, budget, schedule, goals, technical and functional requirements. Scope and budget balance with customer needs and expectations from design through commissioning and long-term support.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and email applications. Will be required to utilize software to develop visual presentations to relay complex information to customers.
- The new team member should be a self-motivated individual who enjoys a team environment, as well as a passion for collaboration and professional development. If you are a high achiever striving to exceed expectations in a fast-paced innovative company, then this company is the place for you.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What's on Offer
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Top ENR Industrial Construction will receive:
- The new team member is required to have a bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Base salary depending on experience, $70,000-$80,000
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and market leader!