Competitive Base Salary
Excellent Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest privately held developer in the nation with a best in class culture that encourages all employees to improve and grow to the highest level of their abilities
- Support the PM and PE to ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials to the job site by working with purchasing department.
- Communicate regularly with labor superintendents, project foremen and office staff.
- Build long-term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Provide consistent feedback and reports to Project Managers.
- Additional duties as determined by Project Managers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as either an Assistant PM or as a PM
- Experience with jobs that are $5MM+
- Must understand how to read architectural and structural drawings
- Degree in Construction Management preferred.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports development and recognizes and rewards achievements.