- Great Opportunity to Join an Industry Leader in Plastic Processing Manufacturing
- Client is Actively Hiring for the Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a family-owned company with a global reach and operates as one of the world's leading manufacturers of plastic processing machines.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Travel with and make customer calls and presentations with Regional Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Study and evaluate customer requests and recommend specific equipment and processing solutions.
- Provide live customer demonstrations featuring machinery and maintain assigned demonstration facilities.
- Coordinate post-sales activities with Technical Service and Spare Parts staff to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer training and technical consultancy services
- Frequently communicate with technical departments overseas regarding Machine and Robotics option configurations.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year technician/engineering degree, with experience in the field of Injection molding.
- 1 to 3 years of technical experience with sophisticated processing applications such as PIM, LSR, multi component, etc.
- Must have outstanding presentation skills, possess a high energy level, exude technical proficiency and have superior organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation