Application Support (HR Systems - Workday)
Global firm looking for an Application Support Specialist in HR Systems!
This role will provide a great opportunity for growth and impact!
About Our Client
Join a growing team in NJ to take part in several impactful projects within the organization. An opportunity to take your career to the next level as this role will stimulate your career growth and exposure to several stakeholders across the business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide application support within Workday / HR Systems / Sharepoint
- Assist in ITSM initiatives - Event, Incident, Service, and Change Management
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in project management and application development
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent required
- Experience working with Sharepoint and/or SharePoint Admin
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of Workday and/or other HR systems such as PeopleSoft or Ultipo
- ITIL / Incident, Change and Access Management experienece
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with yearly bonus based on years of experience and immediate impact.