- An exciting and unique opportunity to join this growing global company.
- High visibility role, opportunity to lead a small team & travel internationally.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in a niche space within pharmaceutical/biotechnology, power generation and microelectronics industry applications. This company is innovative and producing cutting edge technology and products.
Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the technical response to customers and partners of the company
- Simulate and test solutions in the lab to improve applications
- Visit customer sites to troubleshoot and provide application support
- Participate in creating training materials on a global scale
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in applications management, training
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Management and technical skillset
- Ability to travel (10%)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- High visibility role
- Opportunity to lead and interact with a global team
- International travel opportunity