Applications Engineer position with materials manufacturing company.
Work on customer product development/enhancement and provide design direction.
About Our Client
My client is a leading global supplier with a diverse product line including thermal interface materials, plastics and optical products.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide customers with communication & engineering support.
- Support sales and marketing to maintain their customer service position.
- Provide technical expertise on product to get final sale of product over the line.
- Assist manufacturing in the development of product.
- Participate in development training of materials for the group.
- Work on prototyping and equipment improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science.
- 2+ years of experience within a professional manufacturing environment.
- CAD knowledge required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation & benefits.
- Great growth opportunity (the possibility to develop into product line management).