- Great company Culture
- Room for growth!
About Our Client
Our commerial real estate client is looking for an AR coordinator to join their team!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage cash application and ensure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Prepare, send, and track tenant/landlord documentation and ledgers
- Process all tenant move-outs, including processing security deposit refunds
- Research and resolve unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
- Process tenant pre-payments monthly.
- Maintain open communication with various internal teams regarding AR
Apply today to get a response within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in accounts receivable
- Must have working knowledge of general accounting practices.
- Ability to manage large volume of work in a deadline driven environment
What's on Offer
- Competitve benefits package
- Gym on site!
- Ability to work with a tenured accounting team!