- Join one of the top Wisconsin Fully Integrated Developers in Milwaukee
- High base salary, bonus potential, full benefits and 4 weeks PTO
About Our Client
With over 60 years in the midwest real estate market, our client has truly carved out a spot for themselves among the best in the space. Due to their high profile clients and best in class compensation packages, this is an incredible opportunity for any Architects in the Milwaukee area to take the next step in their career.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead ongoing business development activities.
- Assist with project proposal preparation for the architectural discipline.
- Develop project resource plans and pricing for proposals within the architectural discipline.
- Present team qualifications to new and existing clients.
- Meet with clients to assess needs and develop an associated project program.
- Develop conceptual designs and coordinating with engineers on the design team.
- Develop the BIM model for the resulting design and coordinating with the BIM Coordinator and all other internal and external project team members.
- Develop construction drawings and specifications that incorporate client, regulatory, and industry standards.
- Take responsibility for discipline related internal and external project communication and coordination.
- Mentor junior architectural staff and assist in professional development.
- Travel as required for client development and project execution.
- Perform field work as required for project execution (e.g. taking field dimensions, field visits during construction, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Architecture Degree from an accredited college required
- Architectural licensure in WI preferred
- 5 or more years' experience required
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Entrepreneurial, client focused, and leadership skills required
What's on Offer
- Base salary contingent on experience, ranging roughly $80,000-$130,000 (negotiable based on experience)
- Above market bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered