- Strong pipeline of work for years to come
- Excellent benefits
About Our Client
The Company is a subcontractor that has been in the construction business for more than 90 years. As a family-owned business, our client respects family time and encourages activities that maintain healthy relationships inside and outside of work.
* Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
* Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
* Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
* Plan and schedule projects.
* Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
* Interact with clients and potential clients to identify and pursue potential work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
* 8-15 years of experience in construction field.
* Project Management experience
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
* Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus