Area Construction Manager- San Antonio
Competitive Base Salary, based on experience.
Opportunity to progress internally after first project.
About Our Client
Our Client has a solid reputation in the San Antonio market as a massive home builder with a healthy pipeline for 2019 going further.
The company is looking for long-term employees to assist with future jobs and grow into leadership capacities with the organization.
- Primary responsibility for oversight and direction of all construction activities and materials management in their assigned region.
- Assist in building strong, productive relationships with trade partners and other McKee Homes departments.
- Oversee field operations. Ensure compliance to safety regulations and building codes.
- The Area Construction Manager will also be responsible for training new hires, reviewing neighborhoods and recommending improvements, and coaching Builders on delivering exceptional customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Accountable for completion of construction projects on time, within budget, and within quality standards, to meet business performance expectations
- Responsible for Customer Construction issue resolution up to closing.
- Responsible for builder schedule accuracy and updating.
- Responsible for reviewing and providing feedback on all closing accruals in assigned area.
- Work together with Area Sales Manager to ensure open communication between teams and on time delivery of homes.
- Ensure that neighborhoods and department as a whole are operating within approved budgets
- Responsible for full construction of homes. Oversight of 200+ homes
- Will have 2 Senior Superintendents reporting direclty to you.
- Assists Director of Construction in Departmental Planning and Staffing
- Monitors and protects company assets - employees, materials, trade partner relationships, etc.
- Implements and enforces safety requirements/programs
- Monitors and reports staff and departmental needs to Director of Construction
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Benefits package
- Growth potential with large company and project pipeline
- Potential Bonus