Area Construction Manager
Area Construction Manager for a large Semi Custom Home Builder in San Antonio
Opportunity to manage a large team of construction managers and Superintendents
About Our Client
Michael Page have partners with a leading Custom and Semi Custom Home builder focusing on projects $700k+ in value and have a healthy pipeline of projects throughout 2019 - 2020. Our client is looking for a Area Construction Manager to lead multiple projects throughout the San Antonio market and manage over the entire Construction Management team.
The Area Construction Manager will be responsible for leading the firms proposed growth plans as well as being solely responsible for all Project Management,Team Management, Scheduling, Sub Contractor Management and new process implementation. Alongside this your roles and reponsibilities will include:
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Determine labor requirements and works with field personnel and purchasing to meet objectives.
- Manages the new home starts process to ensure delivery of permits to meet the business plan.
The Successful Applicant
The Area Construction Manager must have a significant track record of Construction Management and team management positions and had experience of leading teams of Superintendents and Project Managers. Alongside this the successful candidate must have
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Related Degree
- 5 + years of Construction Department Management
- Experience of Ground Up Custom and Semi Custom Home Projects
- Solid Construction Planning Scheduling and Project Management experience
- Track record of process improvement, (On-site and Operational Processes)
What's on Offer
In return my client will offer a fantastic package that will include a base, 401k, Media, Health care and a lucrative Commission and Bonus package based on home closings, % of sale price and Customer Service Metrics.