- Global leader in air-compressor and gas-compressor products and services
- Looking for a driven sales professional to manage distributor network
About Our Client
Global leader in air-compressor and gas-compressor products and services
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Increase company presence and brand into the assigned geographical area. Develop sales via distribution channels, supporting existing and identifying new business partners.
- Promote strong prospecting activities and list potential distributors, reporting activities into the CRM and to management.
- Present products and services, and work with their respective business partners to develop proposals that respond to customer's needs, concerns and objectives.
- Interact with the other members of the Group in a constructive way to support the development of synergies and the consolidated result of the various Divisions and the Group's performance.
- Create budgets and sales forecasts for the areas under their responsibility, in agreement with the management.
- Achieve the objectives agreed with the management
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience in the industrial capital equipment market, preferably from the compressed air/compressed gas sector, managing sales within the PNW
- Strong technical or engineering background combined with sales aptitude
- Experience in implementing sales funnel strategies with strong negotiation skills
- Experience in using a CRM
- Experience in producing sales forecasts
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus potential, benefits including health, 401k, travel expenses, car allowance, mobile phone, and laptop