Art Director, Web Designer
Ability to join an established team and deliver across cutting edge web design.
Upward mobility within the organization.
About Our Client
This is a highly intelligent, dynamic yet fun, playful organization that has taken over their niche within the home goods and design category across the United States. A leader in its space, looking for an individual that is eager to come aboard a well oiled ship and deliver web, digital and print assets to continue to move the needle.
- Ability to develop innovative campaigns, motivate junior designers and cross-functional partners to create visuals and graphics
- Mentoring, training, delegating, development and performance management of the graphic design team
- Consulting with internal clients curating the artistic approach
- Assessing graphic design needs for all advertorial, marketing and editorial projects
- Collaborates with web development on companies web presence and digital appearance and user ability
- Alignment with internal stakeholders on priorities, time-lines, and identify actionable items
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years of graphic design / ecommerce experience for a product based company
- Supervisory experience with at least 1 direct report, either intern or fulltime
- Extensive Graphic Design / Digital Design experience and brand development
- Mastery of graphic design software, photo editing including but not limited to; Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop, HTML, Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
Strong base compensation, benefits and PTO package.Ability to lead a dynamic team and grow vertically within an established organization.
Based Monday through Friday in Inwood, Long Island.