Strong pipeline of upcoming work
Competitive Benefits Package
About Our Client
A veteran firm in the NYC space, having operated with success for decades, and with strong relationships to public sector agencies meaning a secured pipeline of work in the near future.
- Professional planning and hands on management/oversight for multiple projects including: Security, Signage, Major Renovations and Tenant Improvement project types.
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
- Manage projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $100M+
- Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client Project Management Organization, client security, and client technology teams.
- Provide weekly project activity updates to Team Lead for Project Schedule, Budget, and Risk and provide activity updated for same into Client's Project Management web based tools.
- Apply top tier project management skills during client interactions to decipher client needs and develop project goals and scope of work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field is preferred.
- Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management certification preferred
- 5+ years in the field for related drainage upgrades, asphalt, and earthwork
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
What's on Offer
A competitive salary/benefits package, with the opportunity for continued growth.