Assembly Process Engineer, Semiconductors
Seeking Engineers with BSEE and experience in semiconductor manufacturing
Well established company in the North Shore
About Our Client
Our client is an Industrial Electronics Manufacturer with global operations.
The Assembly Process Engineer's responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish high yielding, cost effective processes based on product need and customer requirements
- Knowledge of new developments in equipment capabilities, manufacturing and design technologies
- Collect, maintain, and interpret data for Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Develop, execute, and analyze Design of Experiments (DOE) for process optimization
- Establish processes based on equipment and product specifications
- Evaluate and validate process and design alternatives based on product manufacturability
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, internal or external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline; preference for Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor assembly
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of 5S practices, 8D problem solving, and lean manufacturing principles
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.