- Join a successful real estate developer, operator and owner
- Manage all asset management activities and directly report into the owner
About Our Client
My client is a reputable real estate developer, owner and operator with a commercial real estate and residential portfolio.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Asset Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Optimizes the financial performance of the company's real estate portfolio through reviewing property level financials, market research and other benchmarking tools.
* Coordinate, collect and compile financial analysis and initial due diligence materials (financial statements, market reports, capital expenditure history, environmental and property condition reports, etc.)
* Prepare / develop desktop financial analysis which will include developing assumptions and market share, pro forma, capital and return analyses
* Research and prepare investment packages for distribution to team members and internal and external partners
* Compile and analyze market data provided by consultants and other public sources.
* Participates in the company's efforts to obtain the best financing structures for its real estate assets from local regional and national lenders as well as assist with acquisition/development financing and refinancing.
* Assist with the development and pre-construction process by securing required information and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Asset Manager opening will have:
- Bachelor's degree required with preferred course study/curriculum focused in real estate, finance, economics, or business.
- 3 years+ experience in an asset management or real estate finance
- Exposure to asset classes including retail, hospitality, and multifamily
- Proficient in market research, data analysis, budget to actual analysis, income and expense models, revenue forecasting and expense streamlining/reduction analysis
- Exposure to real estate cash flow modeling, property-level financial statements and basic accounting.
- Strong analytical and computer skills; advanced aptitude in Excel required
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills and can multi-task and deliver on goals.
- Strong research, interpretation, and quantitative skills
What's on Offer
In return, a successful candidate will receive:
- Base salary $80,000+ (based on experience level)
- Benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, ife (including short and long term disability) insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits