- Dallas commercial real estate firm
- Growing pipeline and substantial growth
About Our Client
Our client in Dallas is an operational and real estate expertise with best in class returns for private equity real estate firms in the US.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Actively manage a portfolio of multi-tenant retail assets, including property operations, hold/sell analysis, debt management , as well as reviewing major decision recommendations and making presentations to decisionmakers.
- Partner in the decision-making of approving property-level budgets, quarterly reforecasts, development projects and leases that constitute major decisions in underlying fund or partnership documents.
- Generation of operational level business plans and property performance tracking.
- Produce quarterly materials and other regular reporting documents for the portfolio.
- Development and execution of detailed business plans, budgets, and projects for resolution of each RE asset
- Engage, monitor, and provide continual, real time guidance to in-house and third party vendors regarding the property management, leasing, and disposition of properties
- Participate in the underwriting and due diligence of new CRE investment opportunities as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Finance, Real Estate, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 5+ years direct commercial real estate asset management experience
- Strong writing skills and verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Argus.
- Strong quantitative skills with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and driven achiever
- Committed team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop relationships and positively influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to identify trends and give insights/recommendations for action.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Candidates must have strong analytical financial modeling. Valuation experience a plus.
- Project planning and self-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships.
What's on Offer
- Competetive compensation package