Assistant Branch Manager
Growth in Career
Experience working in Regional Bank
About Our Client
A Regional bank holding company headquartered in Manhasset, New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supports the Branch Manager by overseeing the efficient operation of the branch, ensuring operational functions are being properly performed by staff in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls of Bank.
- Provides supervision, coaching, and mentoring to teller and platform staff, in order to reinforce positive behaviors; assist with the development of staff in sales, service and operational functions.
- Supervises the day to day operational functions of the teller unit and platform areas of the banking floor.
- Assists the Branch Manager with personnel decisions as appropriate including hiring, scheduling, disciplinary actions, and evaluating performance.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports (i.e. potential losses, cash items, sales, etc.); reconcile branch general ledger accounts.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in customer service/supervisory role within a banking/retail environment.
- Minimum 3 years of operations experience, preferably in banking.
- Excellent customer service/sales skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of branch operations and banking regulations
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office suite of products) and possesses banking software experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement