- Join a national builder/developer on multifamily projects worth $35M+!
- Competitive base salary, bonus, PTO, travel allowance, & more!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the nation's leading Builder/Developers of Multifamily properties with a strong presence in New England. They have a track record of success completing large-scale projects worth $35M+ in the Greater Boston Area, and are set to start a new project soon. They are seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join their team for a project North of Boston, with more in the pipeline to follow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Developer will be responsible for:
- reporting directly to the Lead Superintendent
- working alongside and communicating effectively with the Project Management team
- tracking daily reports
- coordinating subcontractors
- ensuring the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Developer will have:
- 2+ years of experience in construction
- experience on ground-up construction projects
- multifamily construction experience preferred
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field preferred
- strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Assistant Construction Superintendent - Multifamily Developer will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $100,000 dependent on experience
- car & phone allowance
- annual bonus potential
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401k + company match
- health/dental/vision insurance
- upward mobility and career advancement opportunities!