- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- Flexible schedule and strong leadership in place
About Our Client
Fast growing company looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities in the Chester/Montgomery/Delaware County area. We are active in our community and put an emphasis on culture. Investing in long term growth and being partners within our marketplace is what sets us apart.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close processes to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the company's operational and financial performance.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with GAAP and Company policies.
- Prepare and review reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Provide and reinforce internal accounting, finance and purchasing controls, aligning these with company policies.
- Manage the workflow of accounting approval processes, including auditing and approving the work of the accounting department.
- Support internal and external audits by using and preparing reports and reconciliations as requested.
- Research accounting topics and create accounting memos as required.
- Comply with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management of needed action.
- Manage the ERP system, including processing reports, maintaining the structure, and mapping.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and work collaboratively to implement projects.
- Assist with annual budgeting process as required
- Complete special projects, audits and ad hoc analyses as required.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Apply Today using the link provided and your Resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Success factors/job competencies
- Ability to travel occasionally locally
- Heavy Audit Experience or work with Financial Statements
- Public Accounting background
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Independent Decision Making/Judgement
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Multi-task and prioritization
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base + Bonus offering
- Mostly remote work schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance