- Global Medical Device Seeking Assistant Controller due to Company Growth
- Immediate Hiring Need - CPA Required
About Our Client
The Assistant Controller - Manufacturing will work for a Global Medical Device Manufacturing company located in Marlborough, MA. The Finance Leadership team are Accounting experts within the Medical Device/Manufacturing space and have a strong track record of training and developing their Accounting Team. The Accounting team accurately maintains balances, reconciles, consolidates, and reports the company's global financials using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and Local Statutory Principles. The company offers competitive base salaries, bonus and benefits packages. If you would like to learn more - please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Assistant Controller - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following:
- Manage month-end close processes and standardize procedures.
- Prepare, review and facilitate monthly account reconciliations and optimize for further automation.
- Review and post monthly accruals and corporate journal entries.
- Analysis and review of financial information for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial schedules.
- Ability to document processes and identify key controls.
- Research technical accounting complexities.
- SOX experience across all key processes (inventory, OTC, PTP, RTR).
- Lead or take key role in special projects.
- Coordinate and prepare deliverables for annual audits with external auditors.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Controller - Manufacturing should have the following skill sets and qualifications:
- CPA Qualification - Essential
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Master's Degree Preferred
- 5 - 8+ years of Public Accounting and/or Private Industry Accounting - within the Manufacturing Industry
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, Oracle a plus
What's on Offer
The Assistant Controller - Manufacturing will enjoy the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus eligiblity possible
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Additional training and benefits.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please submit your resume for further consideration.