401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Opportunities for growth
About Our Client
This is a great company that specializes in the management and day to day operations of multi-family housing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and surrounding markets. They are a full service property management company that assists their clients in all aspects of multi-family management from property acquisition and repositioning to leasing and managing stabilized properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our HR consulting firm needs an Assistant Controller to provide the Controller, VP of Finance and CFO with assistance on all financial-related tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent math skills and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems. We're looking for a self-starting, highly detailed professional who practices discretion in all corporate matters and doesn't mind working with numerous accounts at once. Our clients include small start-ups and major international corporations alike, so the job includes significant variety. We need someone who respects deadlines and doesn't mind wearing a few hats at a time, especially during peak hiring and tax seasons
The Successful Applicant
- College: Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA: CPA preferred.
- Industry: Real Estate and HOA Experience preferred.
- Public Accounting Experience: Strongly Preferred.
- Occasional need (less than 5% of the time) to utilize personal transportation to conduct on-site training.
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with OneSite is a plus
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
401K, Full-Benefits, and Amazing growth opportunity