Comprehensive Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service real estate company serving Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and the surrounding Central Texas areas.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide key financial information by preparing and reviewing multiple sets of financial statements and reports monthly to clients; balancing cash accounts, reconciling and rolling forward balance sheet accounts, ensuring proper coding of income and expense items.
- Ensure proper business and accounting controls are in place and being followed.
- Provide additional support and leadership to the accounting team and to clients.
- Work on more advanced projects based on education and experience to help support the Controller and global team, including acquisition and set up of new business and dispositions, distribution schedules, capital schedules, development accounting, REIT accounting and tax support to CPA's etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 10-15 years of comprehensive experience in Property Accounting, Construction Accounting, Draws, Banking, etc.
- Tax knowledge to support the Tax department
- Audit knowledge, ability to lead internal controls and testing
- Knowledge of solid accounting practices, process writing and documentation, training, etc.
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Join a fast growing progressive company that invests in the development of their employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Yearly reviews that come with eligibility for raises