- Hospitality organization based in California
- Are looking for a Assistant Controller
About Our Client
This client is a hospitality organization based in California. This is a hybrid or remote opportunity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure the accuracy, timelines and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process (monthly, quarterly, annually) and treasury operations through analytical review
- Assist in the maintenance of the cloud-based accounting system (NetSuite)
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of month-end reporting
- Oversee review and release of payments to vendors, banks and other third parties
- Advance and maintain an effective strategic planning and analysis capability that will provide stakeholders with appropriate frameworks
- Manage and monitor free cash flow generated overall
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years of accounting, corporate finance, FP&A, investment banking or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field preferred (not required if experienced in the field)
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite a plus)
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Excel, database and quantitative skills
- Hands-on expertise with financial forecasting, budgeting, planning and analysis
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.