- Opportunity to join a growing firm in a fast paced/dynamic environment!
- Ability to be dynamic and work on highly critical projects
About Our Client
Our client is a Financial Services firm in NYC
- Supports the function by drafting board documents, meeting minutes and assists with meeting logistics on an as needed basis
- Prepares Secretary's Certificates, assists with signing authority
- Executes and records director housekeeping matters, attendance, compliance, maintains follow-up logs
- Assists with tasks related to the Annual Report
- Work with Head of Chairs Office to codify practices, manuals and policies
- Assist in creation and distribution of Board and Committee materials.
- As expertise and familiarity with the organization increases, advise internal clients on corporate governance or entity governance matters.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Corporate secretarial or in-house attorney experience.
- At minimum, undergraduate degree. A basic understanding of corporate law and governance principles a must. A law degree a plus.
- Must have experience with board, committee or meeting planning.
- Must be able to work flexible, occasionally long hours - deadline-driven.
- Must be able to travel internationally approximately three times a year (duration 1 week each).
What's on Offer
Great compensation package