Assistant to IT Department
Exciting Business Services Organization Seek IT Assistant
Business Services Company with Exciting Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client specializes in providing companies with a wide range of integrated services that keep facilities in top form.
- Assist users with computer hardware and software. Train staff as necessary.
- Set up and track cell phones - Android and iPhone.
- Set up and track PC hardware and software.
- Monitor and maintain PC operating system and anti virus updates.
- Monitor and maintain system backups.
- Create and maintain user accounts.
- Maintain documentation
- Maintain inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with both hardware and software
- Able to work independently
- Strong sense of professionalism and pride in a job well done
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with a user-friendly approach
- Able to understand technical manuals and research issues
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, health care benefits, generous vacation