- Entry Level Opportunity in the Beauty Industry
- Hybrid opportunity in the beauty and wellness industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global ecommerce beauty company that partners with luxury brands.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Liaise with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective landing of stock - prioritizing intake where necessary
- Raise purchase orders and monitor stock levels - checking payments, invoices, delivery notes against packing lists & purchase orders
- Update and assist with management of the delivery schedule
- Catalog cleanup including the updating of Merch Status, lead times, PO minimums, and case packs, etc.
- Update POs as needed for pricing and/or due dates
- Maintain list of vendor out of stock SKUs and chase for back in stock dates
- Work with finance and Warehouse for the Kitting and BOBO processes
- Ad Hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills and ability to demonstrate logical analysis to address business challenges
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to filter and prioritize sources of information and identify emerging trends
- Previous experience in working cross functionally with all levels to complete projects
- Flexible and amenable to changes in a fast-pace, high growth environment. Must be able to multi- task while accommodating changing priorities.
What's on Offer
- No experience required
- Global ecommerce company
- Great company culture
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits