- Flex Hours and One Day Remote!
- Competitive Benefits Package!
About Our Client
My client is a local GC that has been in business for 20 years. They are a mid-size company where employees have the freedom to create own career path and choose what they want to be exposed to. My client specializes in a variety of work including new construction, renovations, retail/restaurant, office, government, K-12, healthcare/labs, and more! My client is offering a flex schedule with core office hours of 9-3 but the ability to flex outside that in addition to one day a week remote.
As an APM, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with various PMs throughout the course of construction
- Project set up
- Processing RFIs, PCOs, submittals, meeting minutes, closeout
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Business, Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in construction, project management, and/or design
(for anyone with less than three years experience, a rotation of six months in the field is required during the first year.)
- Excellent organization, problem solving, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High sense of urgency to work independently and able to prioritize assignments while remaining effective in a fast-paced team environment.
Experience with the following programs / applications is a plus:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
- Adobe Acrobat, Blue Beam Revu or other PDF developers/editors
- Project Management Software (e.g. Procore)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 401k plan
- 100% medical coverage for individual
- Professional Training & Career Development
- Room for Growth