About Our Client
This firm is a a reputable general contractor in the greater Boston area that has grown strategically over the course of the past five years. Last year, the company brought in about $300 million in revenue as a result of their top quality work and the steady additions of new projects to their pipeline. They complete a wide range of commercial work, but as of late have specialized in the academic sector.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Project Manager - Academic Projects will be responsible for:
- reporting to a Project Manager of the academic division
- general compliance of project as well as appropriate administration of contracts, permits, and licenses
- assisting in the maintenance of project schedule and ensuring costs fall on/under budget with overall completion of the project
- assisting in the oversight and coordination of subcontractors, and checking on quality of work on-site
- completing RFIs, change orders, and other administrative work necessary for the ongoing construction process
Apply today for immediate consideration within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager - Academic Projects has:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management or related degree (preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in construction industry
- top communication and communication skills
- the ability to work effectively with strict deadlines
- previous experience in project management with academic projects (required)
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Academic Projects will receive:
- base salary between $70,000 and $95,000
- company bonuses based on personal achievement and the firm's annual performance
- health/dental insurance coverage
- excellent work/life balance
- top training program