- Steady work, full pipeline, and growing team!
- Excellent pay and benefits, low travel
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business in New Jersey for over 10 years. This company is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add an APM who will grow with the business into a full PM role with management responsibilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist with overall leadership to entire project team
- Learn to manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Assist with managing budget and financial reporting
- Ensure adherence to project budget.
- Aid in managing the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Learn to provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering field preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
Enjoy a competitive base salary with end of year performance bonuses along with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. The company provides 401(k) matching and provides tuition or training reimbursement for related courses.
Excellent PTO and federal holiday schedule
Company provides travel reimbursement and gas card