- Continuous training and development at all levels of your career
- Opportunity to join one of the most well known GCs in central Ohio
About Our Client
With many years in business, this general contractor continues to pave the way for innovative projects throughout Ohio and the Midwest. Their most notable projects can be seen throughout the Healthcare, Multifamily, Light Industrial, Retail and Municipal sectors. With a majority of their projects being design/build, they continue to have customers come back to them to complete their projects due to the excellent service they have provided.
This general contractor has consistently increased their volume and revenue through the years and is about to have one of their most successful years to date. Due to the extreme backlog of work they have throughout Central Ohio, they are looking to hire strong construction professionals to their team.
If you are an Assistant Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career, apply today to be immediately considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- RFIs, submittals and helping with take offs
- Working with other Project Managers on creating project schedules
- Assist Project Manager in day to day functions
- Maintain contract drawings
- Assist in contractor/material supplier invoices and all other invoices related to the project
- Assist in budgeting and planning before start of construction projects
- Update project schedules as needed
- Attend meetings with owners, architects, suppliers and other stake holders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- 2-5+ years of experience in the construction industry
- Prior experience working with vertical construction preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver's License and reliable mode of transportation
- Positive attitude, someone who is willing to learn and be part of a leading team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary commensurate of experience
- Health/dental/vision insurance options
- 401k with employer match and profit sharing
- Bonus potential based on company and individual performance
- Continuous training and development programs
- Extracurricular activities for all staff members
- Cell phone, laptop or tablet provided
- Work attire provided with company logo
- Mentorship and leadership courses available