- Base Salary $95,000 to $110,000 with competitive benefits!
- Work for an Award winning Construction and Development Company!
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Multi-Family Development specialist .
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- Services include real estate development, general contracting, and construction management.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
- Able to creatively solve challenging issues that arise on our projects with a positive attitude and in an ethical manner.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to clients and subcontractors on the status of the project.
- Receive, review and process change-orders from sub-contractors.
- Accurately and thoroughly prepare subcontractor bids and work scopes.
- Process submittals and RFI's.
- Post and update drawings/contract documents.
- Assist with the creation of a project plan.
- Assist in the development of the initial schedule, site logistics, phasing plans.
- Assist in project approach; project team coordination (goal setting, responsibility, etc.)
- Assist with client related items (billing procedures/change orders/monthly reports/financial reporting, etc.)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 15 years of multi family construction experience.
- Experience in large ground up podium builds
- Experience in large ground up wood frame builds
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of Prolog Software, or similar.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
Up to $110,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
Opportunity for a lifelong career with award winning company.
If qualified Apply Now!