- $200M+ Design Build and Self Performing Commercial GC in Milwaukee
- Work life balance, black and white pathway to Senior Project Manager
About Our Client
We are one of Wisconsin's premier general contractors, construction managers, and design builders. We specialize in developing distinctive facilities for education, senior living, housing, retail, manufacturing, medical, corporate office, religious and government. We are based on the belief that anything less than exceptional is unacceptable, and this philosophy informs every aspect of how we do business. It has resulted in our strong emphasis on the building of long-term relationships with all parties in the construction process - owners, subcontractors, architects and employees. It also means a commitment to total quality management, making profit a secondary consideration to faultless workmanship and complete client satisfaction. We believe that we deliver an exceptional building experience by creating trusting partnerships with our customers, providing them with dedicated personal attention, quality workmanship, and innovative construction services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- This individual will oversee all facets of projects including the physical construction, schedule, required reports and financial aspects as well as interacting with architects, engineers, tradesmen, subcontractors and owners.
- Interact directly with project owners as required including attending meetings with partners and project managers.
- Bi-weekly project updates with entire team.
- Work closely with owners as needed, including walk-through' s, for bid preparation and proposal development.
- Communicate and interact with sub-contractors and component suppliers such as concrete, steel, joist, precast and masonry.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have a degree in civil engineering, architecture, construction management or related field.
- 4+ years experience in project management.
- Good computer skills including proficiency using Excel, Word and Viewpoint.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately review plans and evaluate drawings.
- Familiarity with local jurisdictions, codes and review processes a plus.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to $87,500 base salary.
- Individual performance bonuses.
- Company performance bonus.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance coverage.
- Life, Short- and Long-term disability coverage.
- 6% 401k company match.
- 3 weeks PTO.
- Company vehicle allowance once you reach Project Manager.
- Company provided cell phone, iPad.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Maternal and Paternal leave policy.
- Great work/life balance and the tools to become a successful lead Project Manager.
If you want to be considered exclusively and within 24 hours, apply directly or send an email .