- Direct access to leadership with continued guidance toward advancement
- Opportunity to work with one of the most established & reputable GCs in MKE
About Our Client
This Milwaukee based construction company is a leading General Contractor/Construction Manager. They are a leader in the WI market with many excellent clients and a steady pipeline of commercial projects. This company is looking to add a Project Manager to its rapidly growing team. If you are interested in managing exciting commercial construction projects and the opportunity for promotion within a Top Firm, please apply today!
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Participating in Preconstruction deliverables including design requirements, constructability and material selections through submittal submission.
- Participating in preparing detailed scopes of work, bidding out and scoping out selected subcontractors for execution of the work.
- Help oversee construction scheduling, sequencing and production tracking throughout the project.
- Work with Operations team in identifying issues as they arise and working with the design team and other trade partners to resolve.
- Creating detailed estimates for operations and accounting, as well as, work with Accounting team for monthly payment applications.
- Perform pricing of all changes throughout the project lifecycle by evaluating plan/drawing changes to set target value cost budget.
- Assisting Operations team in procurement and scheduling of materials.
- Perform Lead Reporting, Community Hiring and Diversity goals throughout the project.
- Develop and manage relationship with our customer, trade partners and subcontractors
- Perform quantity surveys from blue prints and Revit models to help prepare cost budgets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Strong background in Commercial Construction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The desire to grow their career professionally
- The desire to drive the growth of a highly reputable General Contractor
- The desire to mentor some of the younger Project Managers
- Strong track record with client relationships
What's on Offer
What is on offer for the successful Project Manager:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Full health insurance package, plus PTO, paid holidays, 401k match, and profit sharing plan
- Flexible work hours
- Team bonding and charitable outings
- Great culture, and a collaborative team
- Opportunity for quick advancement internally
- Unique opportunity to help grow a division of an established organization
For more information reach out directly to Sean Naumann at 312-270-2216