Assistant Project Manager - (Commercial Construction)
Growing Firm with strong pipeline of projects
Opportunity for Growth into Project Manager
About Our Client
A growing General Contractor with a strong pipeline of projects. Mostly focused on commercial Interiors.
- To create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of specific projects, task orders, change orders and RFI's
- Will also be a hybrid role of assisting in the field.
- Analyze reports and use personal influence to create priorities that prevent delays to critical activities within the project.
- Work with subject matter experts to create, review and process shop drawings and other submittals that are required to document the construction process.
- Coordinate and tack project plans and permitting
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals, wiring change orders and other related activities.
- Establish, monitor, communicate, and maintain project schedules utilizing contemporary scheduling software.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports
The Successful Applicant
- 2-4 years of experience in commercial construction
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering, architecture or similar (Preferred)
- Experience working on projects from $1MM to $10MM
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Health care Paid
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
- 401K Match