- $80,000 - $95,000 base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Fantastic project pipeline, guaranteed career stability and progression!
About Our Client
This established & successful General Contractor in the Blacksburg area, are seeking a driven and skilled Assistant Project Manager to work closely with the Project Manager on a major multi-million dollar, new construction project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working directly alongside the PM to provide daily support regarding all aspects of the project
- Working closely with the Site Superintendents
- Putting RFIs together
- Distribute project submittals
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in construction management, engineering or another related field
- 2-5+ years experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Project
- Knowledge of construction software
What's on Offer
If you are a hungry, driven APM/ Project Engineer with excellent communication skills and the desire to take that next step into a Project Manager position, this is the opportunity that you have been looking for! You will learn and absorb all of the Project Manager's knowledge until you are in a position to take on a PM role with full autonomy!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)