- $90,000 - $110,000 Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits!
- Established, National GC with an excellent pipeline of projects!
About Our Client
My client is an established, national General Contractor and they are currently seeking a driven, skilled Assistant Project Manager to work on a new construction, multi-million dollar, Multifamily project for one of their key, repeat clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working directly alongside the Sr. PM to provide daily support regarding all aspects of this large project
- Working closely with the Site Sr. Superintendent
- Putting RFIs together
- Distribute project submittals
The Successful Applicant
- 3-6+ years experience as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer or Junior Project Manager
- A Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Multifamily projects experience is preferred but any commercial construction experience will be considered
- Knowledge of construction software, EG Procore is also desirable!
What's on Offer
If you are a driven Assistant PM with excellent communication skills and the desire to take that next step into a fully fledged Project Manager position, this is the opportunity that you have been looking for!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction ASAP! (mhall michaelpage.us.com)