- $80,000 - $90,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Run projects with complete autonomy!
About Our Client
This successful, specialist Construction General Contractor are looking for their APM with a background managing Base-Building OR Tenant Fit-out/ Renovation projects, to assist the PM with projects in their entirety.
* Assisting the PM with Full project lifecycle management
* Working closely with the Owner & Superintendents
* Assisting with Scheduling & Budget Management
* Assisting with the buyout process & subcontractor selection
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 2+ years assisting with commercial construction projects
* A background with either base-building OR tenant fit-outs/ renovation projects
What's on Offer
This company are very successful at what they do, they have a healthy pipeline of projects with consistent repeat business coming from their key clients; you will grow and advance your career at a rapid rate.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)