- $85,000 - $95,000 Base + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits!
- Established GC with an excellent pipeline of projects!
About Our Client
My client, an established & successful National General Contractor, are seeking a driven, skilled Assistant Project Manager with a background in Ground-Up/Industrial/Deign/Build projects, to take that next step into a fully fledged Project Manager position.
- Full project lifecycle management; from concept to completion
- Working closely with the Owner & Superintendents
- Scheduling & Budget Management
- Oversee the buyout process & subcontractor selection
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in engineering
- 2-5+ years managing commercial construction projects
- A background with Ground-Up/Industrial/Deign/Build projects
- Knowledge of construction software
What's on Offer
If you are a skilled Assistant Project Manager with excellent communication skills, this is the opportunity that you have been looking for; you will lead state of the art, new construction projects in their entirety whilst working with full autonomy!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page ASAP! (mhall michaelpage.us.com)