Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Experience!
Opportunity for growth.
Pipeline of Projects
About Our Client
My client is a General Contractor based in White Plains. They work on projects ranging from Commercial Ground-Up to Healthcare and Public sectors.
Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities * Attend & contribute to project meetings * Interface with project stakeholders, including Engineering, Construction ,Contractors, EH&S, etc., * Support Project Manager in managing project schedule and budget * Responsible for administering RFI's, submittals, payment requisitions, and change orders * Management of Contractor/field personnel * Involved in controlling the quality of all project components * Additional support as required by the project management team
The Successful Applicant
- Three years' experience as a construction manager or in a similar position in construction management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
What's on Offer
Competitive salary based on the candidate's experience as well as benefits. Opportunity to grow and be promoted within the company.