- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Stable Project Pipeline
About Our Client
The client is rated highly amongst the top interior companies in the ATL Market and has a strong reputation in the industry. They are a mid to large-sized company that does a variety of projects in the commercial market, including class a office, retial, mission critical, and technology. The majority of their projects are located in Atlanta, although as a business they have experience across the broader region.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee projects from $100,000 - $5M.
- Experience of commercial interiors projects.
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish project lead and represent company/project from the front
- Responsible for RFIs, submittals, and change orders
- Order materials
- Work on multiple projects at once
- Develop strong relationships and lines of communication with Superintendents, clients, and subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a similar field
- Diverse project background (commercial project experience is a plus)
- Organized and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to proactively identify needs of Project Managers
- Desire to grow into a Project Manager capacity within the company
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join a reputable, well-established company
- Fantastic company culture
- Lots of opportunities for professional development and training
- Package is negotiable based upon experience