- Opportunity to work for a reputable General Contractor in the market.
- Excellent benefits, strong pipeline, and great compensation.
About Our Client
My client is a full-service Design/Build General Contracting and Construction Management firm located in St. Louis, MO. They construct new buildings, building additions, renovations and interior finish projects, of which, are both plan and spec and design build. They create projects focused in: Warehouse and Industrial, Office Buildings, Medical Facilities, Commercial and Retail Centers, Institutional, Religious, Recreational and Educational. They are looking to growth as a team, and to add a Project Manager with strong leadership skills.Great opportunity to work closely with leadership to help build the future of the business.
- Manage client expectations, queries and project information flow.
- Participate in developing best practices in project management and implement by leading by example.
- Develop detailed construction budgets.
- Develop construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies.
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis.
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule.
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators.
- Manage multiple projects as primary liaison with client.
- Review original estimates and analyze total proposal packages, proactive pre-job planning including: design development, conceptual estimating, scheduling, bidding, buyout, contracts, project team communications and team building.
- Handling of client and subcontractor issues, RFIs, change orders, pay applications, monthly cost analysis and reporting.
- Resolving project issues identified in monthly meetings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Project Manager will hold the following skills:
- 5-10+ years of Project Management experience
- Self-starter and who is motivated to grow their construction career quickly.
- A bachelor degree (preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture) Not required.
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in negotiating
- relationship management skills
- Leadership and management potential
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite, Construction Estimating and Accounting software is required
- Effective communication skills
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
- Ability to conduct weekly subcontractor meetings
Apply with your resume and receive a response within 24 hours.
What's on Offer
The Ideal candidate for this role will be offered:
- Competitive base salary $85,000- $110,000 (Depending on experience)
- Lucrative bonus earning potential
- Excellent growth potential
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Car Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Company laptop
- Flexible working
- 401K match
- Maternity and Paternity leave policy