- Established General Contractor with clear advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation, benefits package, and PTO
About Our Client
Work as a Project Manager for one of the most reputable general contractors in the Chicagoland area. They have a wide variety of project types, touching on retail, commercial, industrial, hospitality, aviation, multifamily, and health care. This firm offers a very family-feel culture that is dedicated to growing you in your career.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Initial setup of submittal log, i.e., proper distribution path, number of copies/submittals required (to be done with assistance of PM) and required completion dates.
- Communicate and coordinate submittal process with contractors through construction management software.
- Assist in compilation of bid contracts.
- Write Scope of Work for assigned trades.
- Modify and updated with the assistance of the project manager to accurately reflect the current project.
- Assistance with planning and analysis of conceptual design issues and preconstruction activities
- Review and analyze potential changes to budget or schedule.
- Direct and/or document project meetings in Procore
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-8 year's of experience
- Experience in multifamily and/or commercial construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Procore or related construction management software
- Solid written and communication skills
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural Studies
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $75,000-$90,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based.
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- Generous PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Gas/fuel card offered
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided
- DE&I Initiative