- Diverse culture with great growth and bonus opportunities.
- Grow your career with one of the most reputable GC's in Chicago.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most successful GC's in the greater Chicago area for the last 127 years. They have an exceptionally loyal client base, more than 88% of their volume was derived from existing clients and their referrals. They work across 18 different markets from Historic restoration to cannabis, to Senior Living. Their services include:
- Conceptual budgeting
- General Contracting
- On-site Maintenance
- Material and Equipment Procurement
- Service Work
- Due Diligence Studies
- Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish with the Project Manager
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with construction staff
- Assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries
- Ensure safety at all times
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or a related area of study
- 2-5 years of construction experience
- Motivated to learn and advance at a fast pace
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salary ranges from $75,000-$95,000 based heavily on experience
- Health, dental and vision coverage for employee and family
- 401K plus match, up to 5%
- Opportunity to be with one of the most reputable GC's in Chicago
- 3 weeks PTO, flexible hours and 10 holidays
- Bonus potential
- Strong and diverse culture
- Tremendous growth opportunities