- Opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects.
- My client is known around the industry to promote from within.
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 60+ years. Award winning and known for their culture, their relationships have doubled in size in the last 10 years. The company values work-life balance just as much as experience and look to build relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team as the business has been growing exponentially as of yet.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Assistant Project Manager level with a background in Construction! Apply below for immediate consideration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review design drawings and specifications
- Track permitting process and assist in its procurement
- Identify the required scopes of work to complete the project
- Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
- Prepare and distribute bid packages to qualified vendors and conduct pre-bid meetings
- Qualify bids and bidders, and make selections
- Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
- Direct the activities involved with the preparation of mock-ups
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years related experience in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline. Experience in multi-family or commercial construction preferred.
- Detail-oriented, can manage multiple priorities and has strong management and communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel experience including the use of formulas and pivot tables.
- Must be comfortable learning and using technology including the ability to master sector specific software such as ProCore and BlueBeam.
- Must be able to travel locally to project sites as needed.
What's on Offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Competitive Salary