- Top ENR contractor in Ohio with great benefits and company culture
- Career growth coupled with continuous training and mentorship
About Our Client
With strong roots in Central Ohio, this construction company continues to be a go to contractor for high end clients throughout the state. With their recent opening of a new office, and multiple projects through Ohio, they are looking to add another Project Manager to their team.
- Assisting and directing projects from start to finish
- Directs and supervises work of project administration staff and construction engineers, as well as works in partnership with project superintendents to establish operational priorities
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, construction materials, construction equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Coordinates with construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role as a Construction Assistant Project Manager will have the following:
- Experience working on $3M-$50M+ projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a related field (preferred)
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- 5-15+ years experience
- Proven track record of high client satisfaction ratings on projects
- Client driven
What's on Offer
Upon an offer as an Construction Assistant Project Manager you will be offered a competitive base salary as well as a favorable car allowance, 401k with company match, health care, life insurance, 3 weeks PTO as well as the opportunity to quickly move into a senior level role.