- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
This Delaware County-based GC was established over 30 years ago and has maintained a strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. Their core market is commercial construction. If you're looking for a repuable GC that offers room for growth, a great company culture, and an excellent work/life balance, please apply today!
- Creatively solve challenging issues that arise on our projects with a positive attitude and in an ethical manner
- Communicate clearly and effectively to clients and subcontractors on the status of the project
- Receive, review, and process change-orders from subcontractors
- Accurately and thoroughly prepare subcontractor bids and work scopes
- Process submittals and RFI's
- Post and update drawings/contract documents
- Maintain safety requirements at all times
- Assist with the creation of a project plan
- Assist in the development of the initial schedule, site logistics, phasing plans
- Assist in project approach; project team coordination (goal setting, responsibility, etc.)
- Assist with client related items (billing procedures/change orders/monthly reports/financial reporting, etc.)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of experience in construction.
- 4 year degree in construction management or related field
- Experience in tenant interiors, or ground up retail is a plus.
- Must know how to read plans.
- Will be required to procure all materials needed and track progress of the project(s).
- Submit all project required submittals.
- Communicate with clients, architects, engineers to produce any materials/samples or shop drawings if needed.
What's on Offer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company phone/laptop
- Annual Bonus
- Paid time off