Assistant Project Manager - Custom Home Builder
Take a leadership role on smaller high-end projects!
Access to company leaders for consistent mentorship and training!
About Our Client
This firm is a mid-sized, family-owned custom home builder located West of Boston that focuses on high-end, custom residential renovations, additions, and some new construction projects. Their work ranges location-wise is often in the Metro West area and sometimes in downtown Boston as well. From a revenue standpoint, they brought in between $25 million and $30 million in 2018.
The Assistant Project Manager - Custom Home Builder is responsible for:
- taking a leadership role on smaller work between $500,000 and $1 million in value
- reporting to the Project Executive
- assisting the Project Manager on higher profile projects
- overseeing specific subcontractors
- managing homeowner expectations and providing consistent updates
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager - Custom Home Builder has:
- a mix of new construction, renovation, and addition experience
- high-end residential experience over $3 million in value
- strong leadership and communication skills
- excellent customer service/client management abilities
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 24 hours.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Custom Home Builder receives:
- base salary up to $85,000
- 3 weeks vacation
- performance-based bonus paid annually
- healthcare and dental insurance
- retirement 401k account