- Strong pipeline of projects
- Company with good reputation who focuses on employee growth and development
About Our Client
The client is an construction firm who specializes in Multifamily, Build-to-suit properties, and High-end Single family homes!
The Construction Assistant Project Manager responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting the Project Managers with managing commercial building construction projects.
- Assisting with bidding and attending job walks
- Analyzing and competitively acquiring subcontractor services and material purchases
- Create and enforcing project schedules
- Coordinating project meetings
- Keeping project records and documents; managing change orders, acquiring building permits, processing submitals and other necessary project documents
- Compiling documentation for operation and maintenance manuals, and physically inspecting projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful ApplicantMinimum Qualifications for Assistant Project Manager:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager with a General Contractor
- 4 year degree in construction management preferred but not required
- Ground up experience is preferred
- Driven, motivated, sharp personality
- Ability to learn new things at a rapid pace
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time