- Work on luxury high rise projects in downtown Chicago
- Extensive career growth opportunities
About Our Client
This fully integrated developer and general contractor has been a family operated business for over 50 years. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, they solely focus on luxury high rise multifamily ground up developments, with some experience in interior projects. Our clients emphasis on a collaborative company culture pairs perfectly with their dedication to quality construction, innovation, sustainability, and customer satisfaction.
- Work hand in hand with a Project Manager to take projects from start to finish
- Developing, tracking, and maintaining project schedules
- Reviewing critical path, and quickly adapting or accelerating projects to meet deadlines
- Complete tendering process and oversee contract administrator
- Assist in the overall planning and defining of project scope for all subcontractors, and employees
- Project resource allocation from internal and external resources.
- Project documentation, communication and reporting
- Cost estimating, and budget development in collaboration with senior directors
- Quality Control
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of construction-related experience
- Direct work experience in a project coordination capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience overseeing commercial or residential projects
- Certificate, University degree, or college diploma would be an asset
- Project Management education an asset
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package
- Paid time off
- Programs to continuously develop and recognize employees
- Wellness: lifeworks wellness platform
- To top it all off - a great company culture with lots of exciting projects and career growth opportunities!